Matt’s Leadership Library
Over my lifetime, I have learned a lot about entrepreneurship, leadership, sales, and money. I know I still have much to learn, and because of that, I am always reading. Many of my coaching clients, entrepreneurs and leaders I know ask me, “what are some good books to read?”
I am always updating my library as well as this page. If you are an author, or know of any author’s books that should be in my library, please reach out to me to let me know about it.
Many authors have offered to send me FREE signed copies so that I may share one with you!
- Leadership/Entrepreneurship/Winning in Business
- The Bible is the world’s most sound book for business, leadership, financial and relationship advice.
- Start with Why by Simon Sinek opened my eyes to a simple yet powerful idea that changed my view of leadership and business.
- Entreleadership by Dave Ramsey shares Dave’s experiences of business and leadership over his decades of experience running a phenomenal company.
- The Pumpkin Plan by Mike Michalowicz shares how growing a massive business is done the same way that a pumpkin farmer grows a massive award winning pumpkin.
- The 10X Rule by Grant Cardone-sit back and hold onto your chair while you read or listen to this one! WOW!
- Good to Great by Jim Collins shares how successful businesses that are doing good can get to that next level.
- Monday Morning Leadership by David Cottrell was handed to me by a good friend of mine years ago while I was on vacation. This is a quick read, high impact book with lots of leadership golden nuggets. Thanks, Made, for sharing this book with me.
- Leading with LUV by Ken Blanchard and Colleen Barrett
- Mastering the Rockefeller Habits by Verne Harnish
- Finance and Money
- Total Money Makeover by Dave Ramsey literally saved me financially. I read this book in 2007, as I was climbing my way out of six figures of debt and beginning to make it financially. If it were not for this book, I would have become a financial train wreck.
- Profit First by Mike Michalowicz helped me shift my entrepreneurial mindset to stop taking leftovers as profit and pay myself what I was worth first.
- Millionaire Next Door by Thomas Stanley and William Danko
- The Richest Man in Babylon
- The Automatic Millionaire by David Bach
- High Trust Selling by Todd Duncan completely changed my view on sales and relationship building.
- Become an Award Winning Company by Matt Shoup. That’s right, I signed my book and gave myself 30 FREE copies because it is that awesome! 7 easy steps to receive millions in FREE PR and advertising, plus elevate your business to rockstar status.
- The Fall of Advertising & The Rise of PR by Laura and Al Reis
- Marriage, Faith and Relationship
**Full Disclosure: I receive no royalties, kickbacks, or compensation for any of these books donated to my library (except for Become an Award Winning Company).**